Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Super size me

I hope all of you watch the movie "super size me" to see all the bad consequences you can get from eating McDonalds continually. If not, I want to show you a video of the same artist of the Oreo-piece-of art. He takes a lot of grease out of those fries! But at least he uses it in a very creative manner. Take a look, enjoy!


1 comment:

Alyssa44 said...

This is so disgusting. At first I was interested by this film and what it was showing. I thought it was awesome how the artist could create something so intricate and detailed on a large surface. I actually never could understand how some artists can have the talent to be so close to the piece, but can see it from a far away perspective. If I was the creator of something like this I would have to step back after every stroke, but they have no need for these provincial customs. After, when I saw the close up of what kind of tools the artist were using to paint this picture, was when the film become even more interesting. The fact that he could do so much with just the grease from a large fry blows my mind. I always was aware that fries are filled with a great deal of grease, but I never imagined it could be that much!