Thursday, November 20, 2008

Music IS passion

During this week I have been working in a project in my English class. We were assigned to create a podcast persuading the audience to listen to a special music genre. I have always like Classical Music and I realized that not so many people like this type of music and find it somehow boring, and that much of its audience are people of age. So I got on the computer and started looking for information that I could use on the podcast to support my idea. I read articles and watched many videos, and I stumbled on one with a unique philosophy. On this video, Benjamin Zander talks about Classical Music and an up growing audience, that day by day realizes that they are not "tone death". He wants to teach his audience more about classical music and let them realize the beauty and the numerous feelings that this music can evoke. But then, this is just his philosophy, so I want to ask each one of you guys to give me your sincere opinion about classical music, and why classical music is not as popular as pop music among teenagers.

No comments: