Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunscreen commercial

I have just remembered about a video I saw during the summer, which I though it was very interesting. It watched it again today and found myself enjoying the video once again. The video is called "everyone is free to wear sunscreen" . I don't know if any of you guys has seen it but you should take a look at it.

I would say this video would perfectly fit in the carpe diem category, now that it talks about enjoying your youth to the fullest and take advantage of the privilege of being alive to travel and know the world. The sunscreen is just used as a symbol of appreciating what it really needs to be appreciated in life, and that is yourself. Take care of yourself emotionally, physical, and mentally. It also talks about the need of listening listen to the advises that the wise adults give us, those advises are taught to evade the mistakes they have done in the past. Well' that is my perception, what's yours?

No comments: