Sunday, November 30, 2008
being conscientious leads to solidarity
I have always believe in that people not only should be treated with equality racial wise, but people should have the same opportunity to eat and maintain healthy. This is not the case for many reasons, the main one that of poverty. This conversation I had with my friend help me to reflection more, and I have come with a conclusion that conscience is more important than fighting for ideas. Communism will never work because people always want to grow better, so they only think about themselves, the poor always left behind. If there would only be a way to lead civilizations at a same pace growth. As I read many articles of charity, I remembered Susan Rosenthal, an author I had previously talked about. reading her article, Solidarity is better than charity, I saw that we share many similar thoughts. I will let each one of you read the article on your own, so I will not write a summary. After you are done, please share your opinions. Lets see If we can star agreeing on something by sharing some ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment