Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goodbye Art- the burning monk

A few weeks ago, my English teacher showed me a picture of a monk who was burned to death during a monk protest. The reason she showed us this pictures was to prove how the light and colors of the picture help the photographer to convey feelings and make his point through.

I was watching some videos about this artist who practices a very unique style of art. It is call goodbye art, because he makes real pieces of art that are time consuming and destroys them after making them. Well as I watch the videos, I realized he draw this monk with Oreo cookies! You must watch the video to opinion, it is really amazing.

1 comment:

NICK said...

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE IS A BAND THAT SHOULD INTERST YOU. THE LYRICS ARE ALL ABOUT EVENTS LIKE THE BURNING MONK AND THE F*****G ROCK