During the past three day-November 3, 4, and 5- I assisted to a college tour, the reason for my absence on my blogging page. The tour was sincerely amazing. It was one of those scarcely experiences that have full-filled all my spectations. We visited the University of Central Florida (UCF), the University of South Florida (USF), the Florida State University (FSU), and Florida University (UF). Each Campus was distinguished by it's unique beauty. The infrastructure was facsinating and it gave the impression of being in a separete city because of the self-eficiency of each. Aside of having the oportunity of visiting the colleges and having an inderect idea of how college life is like, I was able to speak with the admission officers of each college, and became conscious of many things that I was ignorant about. If you have any questions you may write a comment asking it and I will do my best on trying to answer it. If that's not the case, then I will research and try to inform you the best way.
You are free to comment tips about the aplications of college too.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Greatest trip of my life so far. I had a very nice time visiting those four universities: UCF, USF, FSU, and UF. I gained so much knowledge and I now know exactly what I need to get into those amazing institutions. Not only was the visiting of the universities amazing and enlightening, but the bus ride, the stays in the hotels and dinner times were full of excitement. I took over 500 pictures during those three days to have as memories of trip; I'm thinking of repeating it.
I agree fully with your description of such trip. I also missed three school days because I attended that college tour, but all-heartedly I could say it was worth it. Trips such as the one I took are said to be a great before-hand to entering the college world. In may news articles they emphasize the idea of touring campus' and talking to the students who attend the university, check out all its facilities, the majors they offer and most importantly speak to the admissions officers, which are the people who decide whether or not we get accepted. They trip overall was incredible and very enhancing, my knowledge on such important subject expanded greatly which will be vital for starting my applications next fall.
Post a Comment